Train Station Quiz - For Bombayites|
Lets see if you get all of them.
Only those of you who are from Mumbai can attempt this. So you think you know all about railway stations, having travelled continuously?
1. The clues give the names of the stations.
2. The stations belong to either of the three local lines[CR , WR ,HARBOUR LINE]
3. You should be honest with yourself and allot only 2 mins for this test.
4. An example.. Mary's & Jesus' house entrance:
So it SHD b simple . Go ahead and try for yourself. Happy solving. All the Best!
1. Raja ka chakkar.
2. Allah ho Akbar.
3. Pandu ka Thikana.
4. This place in darkness.
6. Over the hill.
7. Fair village.
8. Education resides here.
9. Your head is in Curd.
10. Barber's Village.
11. A road leading towards a devotional lady.
12. Is your brother in?
Got all correct?
Well, just proves how much of a mumbaikar u r! ok, go ahead and check out the answers below....
Here are the answers anyway...
1. King's Circle
11. Mira Road
Submitted by Flambuoyantus (), Mumbai, India
Got a good Trivia / Fun Fact yourself? Submit your best amazing Animal / People / Health / Sports / Arts / Fashion / World facts to SHURBHI, and if we enjoy, we might make you famous - or at least put your name, email, address & country on the site.
Email it to us