Seven Astonishing Benefits of Laughing|
Laughing is a natural activity of human. It is the most common language in all races of the world. Laughing has some extraordinary benefits.
Due to difference in lifestyle, environment, surrounding situation, character and personalities the frequency and intensity of laughing varies person to person. But the truth is that everybody knows laughing.
You might have come across that a smile is the most common language of all the races of this planet ( I am not sure about aliens, hope they also laugh). Laughing has got many benefits. A few of them are stated below:
1. Laughing releases endorphins (a neurochemical occurring naturally in the brain and having analgesic properties which has role in mood state) and that relieves stress and promotes a mental happiness.
2. It relieves anxiety and sorrow. In fact this also occurs due to the release of endorphins.
3. Laughing reduces depressions and helps in recovering psychosis Disorders.
4. It is a good exercise of face muscles and regular laughing keeps you looking young.
5. Modern research finding about laughing is very encouraging. It says that laughing increases our immune system by increasing the number of antibody-producing T-cells. It lowers the levels of at least four hormones which are associated with stress.
6. Most amazing finding about laughing is that laughing causes the inner walls of the arteries to expand which increases the blood flow and this effect lasts for 30-45 minutes. With laugh, the blood flow increases and the blood pressure rises; but when you stop laughing, blood pressure drops back to its baseline. This generates deeper breathing, which in turn sends more oxygenated blood through the body. This total effect helps in reducing the risk of heart attack.
7. Above everything, laughing helps us to remain emotionally healthy.
There are many more benefits of laughing. Dear friends, start the habit of laughing. It will keep you healthy, you will be accepted more in the society and you remain happy.
Submitted by Kitty (20), Satellite
Got a good Trivia / Fun Fact yourself? Submit your best amazing Animal / People / Health / Sports / Arts / Fashion / World facts to SHURBHI, and if we enjoy, we might make you famous - or at least put your name, email, address & country on the site.
Email it to us