A HANDY GUIDE to identifying a driver's geographic origins:|
1. One hand on wheel, one hand on horn - Chicago
2. One hand on wheel, one finger out window - New York.
3. One hand on wheel, one finger out window, cutting across all lanes of traffic - New Jersey
4. One hand on wheel , one on newspaper, foot solidly on accelerator - Boston
5, One hand on wheel, one hand on non-fat double decaf cappuccino, cradling cell phone, brick on accelerator- Los Angeles
6. Both hands on wheel , eyes squeeze shut, both feet on brakes, quivering in terror - Ohio, but driving in California!
7. One hand on latte, one knee on wheel, cradling cell phone, foot on brakes, mind on game - Seattle
8. Both hands clutching wheel, blue hair barely visible above window level,
doing 25 on a 75 interstate in the left hand lane with right blinkers on - Florida
....... and we wonder why the insurance companies kicks us out or is so high!!!!!!!
Jokes Submitted by L Cochran
Mother-in-law: I baked two kinds of cookies today. Would you like to take your pick?
Son-in-law: No thanks. I'll just use the hammer.
Jokes Submitted by Fiery Angel